Friday, May 22, 2009

Pet Peeves

There is a neverending list of things I could rant about. To begin, one thing that bothers me is when people are hypocritical. They say one thing and do the opposite. I don't understand why people act that way. If you are going to be a person of good character, do what you say. People in society these days are very two faced. It is very often that people will say something behind someones back, and act like a best friend to their face. That drives me crazy. Why do people have to act so fake? Why can't they just show their true feelings instead of being a jerk behind someone's back?

Another thing that annoys me is when people take things for granted. We have so much in Canada, but people don't realize it. They always want more. People have become greedy and under appreciative. There are people in the world that hardly have enough food to survive, yet people here are sitting on the couch complaining about how little they have. Why can't people realize that we have way more things than we need?

What also bothers me is when people follow the crowd. I know so many people that act like they don't have a mind of their own. The fact that people are willing to give up what they want to do in order to be cool really bugs me. I, for one, would not be willing to do something stupid in order to fit in. I don't understand why people think they will be accepted if they don't use their own thoughts. It seems like people are becoming clones of eachother.

The last thing that really angers me is people with a lack of courtesy. Why is it necessary that you butt infront of a 5 year old and her grandmother to be first in line? Every other person has to wait there turn, why can't you? I think having a lack of courtesy is one of the most classless things a person can do. Is it really that hard to think of others first?

No comments:

Post a Comment